Pages

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Poetry In Motion: A Colorful Song

Crayola Love

"A Colorful Song"

How poetic,
I write this letter of love,
Never to be obsolete
The crayon never sleeps
To transcends through time
The color of red is love that infects you and I
A burning color that burns all
We blend
Dancing our way to heaven
The scent of its sweet aroma chases the blue sky
We dance on each others feet
To form a color that feels so complete
We form the color purple
Because we mix so well together
Your lipstick leaves a sign of relief on my cheek
Your wink depletes all sins at my reach
The array of smooth blends
Sharp hues that create happiness
Amongst friends
We are lovers until the end
Best friends above all
To teach is to love
To learn is to give back the same in return
My Colored Girl

Jeff L.
Smock Salute

No comments:

Post a Comment