Pages

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

3650 + Days Later


Red, white and blue are the colors that we bleed on this tenth annals. A strong representation of how far we have come since the start of the millennium. On my visit to the grandest city in the world, I reminisced on how much has changed over time including myself. It didn’t seem too long ago when I was a junior in high school living through such a tragic day. But as a nation, we still stand strong like the tower shown above!

I took a trip through memory lane surfing through my past two entries of the 2009 and 2010. Quite frankly, it was just days of normalcy in the past two memorials. It just goes to show despite our remembrance of these dark times, there is always a light waiting to soak the moment. Something like a symbol of hope by which has grown to be the country’s moniker.

Also, it’s a recording of a past that left marked unscathed inside my book. More history is yet to be recorded in years to come. It’s always good to have a piece of it left somewhere safe and personal. We remember and…

SMOCK SALUTE! To all….

No comments:

Post a Comment