Pages

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Poetry In Motion: The Lust


"The Lust"

It's another night of lust
The sweet nectar that I love to suck
I am enamored by the up and down motion of your belly against mine
The scratches from my neck to the bottom of my spine
It surges with electrical jolts that dance under the moonlight
I swallow your tongue to forever remember the taste
Pressed with rough lips that fights for your possession
I gaze into your eyes to never forget the pupils that attempt to read my mind
I gently stroke your mane from north to south like the ripples of a stream
Your screams echo through my ears
You moan my name never to forget my government
I kiss you on the cheek to express the sensitivity that I offer
To work my way to your neck to take a sip of the sweat
My hands rub you like a soft teddy bear
There is nothing to be afraid of since you are engulfed in my warmth
In return, you show comfort in my being
It's a pleasure to meet you
Maybe the first and the last
Possibly, we will never meet again
I must say, you will never forget the magical night we had in bed
Enough said...

Jeff L.
Smock Salute!


No comments:

Post a Comment